(Image source here)
Whilst the first week of January isn’t the most exciting or jam-packed, what I have really enjoyed is having the time to catch up on all of my favourite blogs. I always feel so inspired when by how much great content is created on a daily basis and I’m constantly stumbling across new favourites. I’m hoping that I can keep these weekly reads round up posts a bit more regular this year!
- This cold, dark time of year always has me pining for a sunny holiday, and Amy’s beautiful photos of Barbados made my cravings even stronger.
- Since getting engaged, I’ve discovered that practical good advice is hard to come by – everything seems to be tailored to having the picture perfect wedding. But Poppy’s round up of tips that made her wedding planning easier was SO useful – you can read parts 1 and 2 here.
- If you’re looking to get on top of your blogging game this year, then you need to check out Hayley’s post. She has created the most wonderful spreadsheet and printables to help you get organised!
- If you’re still in the process of making your 2016 bucket list, Rebecca’s list of 20 fun things to do this year might inspire you.
- There has been a lot of chat in the bloggersphere of late about blogs returning to their more personal roots, but I think Natalie’s post sums up the general feeling best.
- I love reading non-fiction at this time of year to try and get a bit of “fresh start” motivation, and Sophie’s list is a pretty great starting point.
- Is one of your goals for this year to read more books? If so, you’ll want to check out Amy’s super useful post.