Happy sunny autumn Sunday everyone!
What have you all got planned for the day? I’ll be spending a good chunk of my day in the car driving down to Essex for a wedding. It will be first ever time in Essex and I’m really looking forward to seeing all of Sam’s family and catching up and celebrating with the happy couple tomorrow.
If you’ve got more of a lazy day planned then I have got lots of lovely links for you to enjoy. The internet has been very good lately!
- I loved reading all of Amanda’s wedding posts – it made me very excited about ours!
- Saltaire is one of my favourite places in Yorkshire and Jenny’s guide is spot on.
- Katy’s list of 5 travel apps you need to download before your next trip is super useful.
- I found Orla’s list of 10 things she’s finally forgiven herself for incredibly inspiring.
- There’s been a lot of talk about the link between the pill and mental health recently and I found Victoria’s account really interesting.
- Anna went travelling round Europe for a month with her baby and wrote about it here.
- Amy wrote about all of things that autumn was made for and it got me very giddy!
- Cinnamon rolls are my favourite autumn breakfast and Carrie has got a mega easy recipe. Yum.
- I loved Ellie’s post about why being in your late twenties is awesome – it’s so true.
What have you been reading or writing this week? Leave me some links to devour in the comments please!