Weekly Reads Round Up (#4)
Happy weekend everyone! Hope you're all having a good one - I'm back at home for the weekend and am thoroughly enjoying relaxing and catching up with all my favourite people. What have you all been up to this weekend?
I've been reading lots online this week - here are all my favourites:
- I've added Amanda's M&M blondies to my "to bake" list - check out her recipe here
- Rebecca's post about appreciating your alone time really resonated with me
- The combination of cold, windy air and too much heating is making my skin really dry and flakey. I'll be trying Lissy's tips to eat my way to a healthier glow.
- If you're thinking about booking a trip, The Tourist Life have all the reasons why you should just go ahead and do it.
- Cooking a roast chicken for Sunday lunch? Have a gander at Rosie's tips for utilising the leftovers!
- This post by Freya really resonated with me for a number of reasons. I urge you all to read it.
- I'll be making these chilli parmesan crisps next time I have friends round for dinner.
- I've added quite a few of Audrey's book recommendations to my "to read" list.
What have you been reading this week?