Weekly Reads Round Up (#6)
Oh hey there Sunday. Boy am I happy to see you again! I have got the laziest, most self indulgent Sunday EVER planned - reading, knitting, cooking and laying on the sofa all feature high on my agenda. What have you all got planned? Whatever you're up to I hope you can find time to click through these reads that I've enjoyed this week!
- I can't wait to check out some of these Farmers & Food markets on Amy's list
- I'm really trying to cut down on processed food and sugary treats at the mo, so I found Adrienne's post super interesting.
- Rebecca's gym observations had me laughing out loud at my desk.
- Looking for an honest post about what will generate traffic for your blog? Head over to Hannah's site to find out more.
- Here are 10 pieces of wonderful advice from Audrey.
- This kickass piece from Laura over on Superlatively Rude made me want to whoop and holler with delight.
- I can't believe I still haven't rode the steam train on The North Yorkshire Moors Railway, but after reading Rebecca's post it's firmly on the list!
What have you been reading this week?