Weekly Reads Round Up (#7)
(Image found here)
Happy International Women's Day y'all. To celebrate, I wanted to share some inspiring reads that I've found around the Internet this week, all penned by kickass women. Enjoy!
- I felt so inspired reading about everything that Emma achieved in 1001 days - definitely going to compile my own list!
- Lucy Mangan's column on the importance of International Women's Day is well worth a read.
- I was chuffed to stumble across Jenny's 15 day content challenge - why don't you try it for yourself?
- Bee's post on the importance of giving yourself a break really resonated with me.
- If you've had a bad day, Katy's post will help you to get it back on track.
What have you been reading this week?