Weekly Reads Round Up (#8)
(Photo source here)
Happy sunny Sunday everyone! It looks so lovely and spring like out there today - I hope you all get chance to enjoy it. And I hope you all get chance to enjoy the lovely links below - I didn't do a round up last week, so these are my personal favourites from the past fortnight.
- I was super impressed with Corinne's commitment to blog every day for a year.
- Hannah's New York post reminded me of all the reasons I love that fine city AND you can win flights for your own NYC adventure.
- Have you tried Angela's 10 things to do when you feel like crap?
- I loved this post by Lauren on how to cope with other people's negativity.
- I'm definitely going to make these beautiful decoupage storage boxes from The Crafted Life.
- Laura's post on body shaming made me want to hug and high five her.
- Sophie made a list of 5 books every creative should read - have you read any of them?
- I want everything on Catherine's bar cart wishlist.
- Ed's Diner is top of my "to-visit" list after reading Bee's review post.
- This post convinced me that I should DEFINITELY be watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
What have you all been reading this week?