Weekly Reads Round Up (#10)
Happy Easter everyone! What have you all got planned for the day? My day is going to be spent eating lots of chocolate, cooking up an epic roast and *maybe* going for a walk in an attempt to burn off some of the excessive calorie intake. Probably gonna binge watch The Good Wife some more too. You've gotta love a holiday, haven't you?! Here are some lovely links for you to enjoy over a chocolate egg or seven...
- I've been following Laura's journey for a while now and I was so happy reading about her latest chapter. It also inspired me to give yoga a bit more of a chance!
- I can't wait to watch these Netflix documentaries that Anna recommended. Happy is one that I'm particularly excited about.
- Lauren absolutely nailed the confusion of mid-twenties life - I was nodding my head throughout the whole of her post!
- Who wouldn't want to live in a world where Taylor Swift was in charge?!
- Megan Lillie's tips are bound to make your spring a little bit brighter.
- Looking for some meal inspiration? Why not check out what Emma has been cooking up in her kitchen this month?
- I love how Bee styled this midi skirt - doesn't she look gorge? I can't wait to embrace some spring fashion and ditch the Winter coat!
- Got an interview coming up? Check out Josie's post about what to wear!