Weekly Reads Round Up (#11)
(Image source here) Happy Sunday folks! I missed my weekly reads round up post last week as I had a super manic day, so I'm sharing double the link love this week. Enjoy!
- I am so uber jealous of Emma's gorgeous pastel personalised notebook.
- Are your fears holding you back from true success? Check out Hanh's post to find out how to let go.
- I'll take one of everything on Hannah's April Wishlist please. (*might* have already bought the tropical print jumpsuit...)
- This piece on comparison by Emma was spot on.
- If you've got a trip planned, these packing tips by Jaclyn should come in useful!
- I think a lot of us could could learn something from this post by Katie.
- Looking to save some pennies? These tips from Corinne should help.
- I want to go on all of these adventures this summer!
- Ruth's 35 reasons to be happy had me smiling and nodding along with each point.
What have you been reading this week?