20 things I want to do this summer
Summer always seems to whizz by, so this year I'm determined to fill it with as much fun and excitement as possible. I've made a list of 20 things I want to do before autumn rolls around and I plan to blog about them and cross them off as I go!
1) Eat fish and chips on the beach. 2) Watch the sun set. 3) Watch the sun rise. 4) Swim in the sea.
5) Pick strawberries.
6) Have a picnic. 7) Host a BBQ.
8) Visit the Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition.
9) Ride a bike.
10) Go to an outdoor movie showing.
11) Visit Bolton Abbey on a sunny day.
12) Catch a tan. 13) Improve my photography. 14) Feed the ducks.
15) Go to Alton Towers.
16) Find a new favourite country pub.
17) Go to a festival.
18) Go camping.
19) Visit a farmer's market or food festival.
20) Take a spa day.
Are you planning on doing any of these things this summer? Do you have any other suggestions for my list?