Weekly Reads Round Up (#14)
(Image source here)
I can't believe how fast this week has gone, but that's always the way when you're on holiday isn't it?! I spent a lot of yesterday catching up on all the lovely posts I missed while I was away and rounded them all up here for you...
- Rosie's recipes have never let me down before, so I can't wait to check out this one for chicken satay!
- I can't wait for the sun to come out in Leeds so that I can test out Amy's pub garden recommendations.
- I think we can all relate to Audrey's anxiety about never having enough time to feel completely satisfied.
- I loved reading all of these wonderful things that Zoe has learnt in her 25 years.
- There are still so many of these delicious Leeds street foods that I want to try!
- Reading this post by Emma made me realise how lucky I am to look forward to Mondays.
- I'm obsessed with The Pool. Are you obsessed with The Pool yet? You will be after reading this.