Weekly Reads Round Up (#15)
(Image source here)
Aren't bank holiday Sundays the best? I'm feeling pretty sad that this is the last one until August, so I will definitely be making the most of today! What have you all got planned?
If you manage to find a spare ten minutes, plonk yourself on the sofa and read these lovely links that I've rounded up for you!
- This list of things it's okay to do by Jaye had me nodding along and laughing - we all need to go a bit easier on ourselves!
- My wanderlust is rife at the moment, so I was very interested in Amanda's tips on how to have a weekend in Paris on the cheap.
- I loved Gala's tips for how to jolt yourself into happiness - perfect to save for when those down days hit.
- If you're an aspiring writer, Amy's manifesto for writers will resonate with you.
- I am currently obsessed with tulle skirts, so I've saved this DIY from A Beautiful Mess for when I'm feeling crafty!
- I spent pretty much most of my childhood in our local library and Chelsea's post has inspired me to get back into the habit.
- If like me you're always looking for ways to be a bit healthier, Mandy's tips might come in handy.
What have you been reading this week? Send me your links so I can have a huge blog catch up tomorrow!