Weekly Reads Round Up (#18)
(Image source here)
- Looking for fun ways to spend your Sunday? Check out Hannah's tips here.
- I am absolutely obsessed with avocados so I can't wait to check out this smashed avocado and feta recipe from Jen.
- I loved this list of not so guilty pleasures from Rebecca - I agreed with so many of them!
- Warning - don't read this one if you're hungry! A round up of all the amazing food Kate ate while she was in New York - definitely saving this one for our next trip.
- I really enjoyed reading Amanda's ABC's of summer - I think I might do a similar post myself!
- Jenny's post about her recent Paris trip got me excited for my visit in August - her photos are beautiful and it convinced me to add Versailles to our itinerary.
- Sophie's "rules for blogging" made so much sense for me - I think all of us bloggers could do with reading them.
- Ellie Kate managed to sum up everything I love about Kirkstall Deli Market - a must visit if you live in or near Leeds!