Weekly Reads Round Up (#19)
(Image source here)
Good morning lovely people! I missed my Weekly Reads Round Up last week so I have got a double bumper edition for you to catch up on today. Hope you enjoy these lovely links as much as I did...
- Some thoughts and tips on being positive from the lovely Fran.
- My love for New York know no bounds, and it seems like Hannah feels the same - check out her post on her latest trip here.
- Blog photography is definitely not my strong point, so I really enjoyed reading Corrie's tips on how to improve them.
- It's always nice to support indie brands and businesses and Olivia has a round up of some great ones.
- I basically want every single outfit that Amy wore on her recent trip to Paris - that girl's style never fails.
- Definitely one to check out today - Vivianna's tips on how to have a super productive week!
- I think we could all do with reading Lily's 15 way to feel better about yourself.
- I'm always on the lookout tips on how to squeeze in more travel on a budget, so Zoe's tips were much appreciated!
- Is the search for your dream job futile? This post by The High Teacast got me thinking...
What have you all been reading this week? Leave me some links in the comments box - I'm always on the lookout for new reads!