Weekly Reads Round Up (#20)
(Image source here)
I haven't done a round up post for ages and ages as we've been so busy at the weekends this summer. I had a bit of spare time yesterday to pull this one together, so ENJOY!
- I thoroughly empathised with Emma's post about being an accidental diet saboteur - life's too short right?!
- Hannah's thoughts about the rise of the Instagrammer got me thinking about what the Internet might look like this time next year.
- Katie's Shake Shack review made me so excited for our impending New York visit...
- I thought this article on The Debrief was so on point - are we a generation who are constantly trying to offset our decisions?
- Hazel Jane hit the nail on the head with her post about why you don't have to quit your job to live your life.
- Poppy D totally convinced me to buy M&S jeans and I'm sure you'll be skipping to your local high street too after reading her post.
- Michelle managed to simultaneously make me laugh a lot and also feel much better about not quite having it all together yet.
- Charlotte's writing always makes me feel a bit warm and fuzzy inside, but this post definitely tugged on my old heartstrings.