Weekly Reads Round Up (#21)
(Image source here)
A little bit later in the day than usual, but here are a few of the things I've enjoyed reading this week...
- I'll be using Amber's suitcase packing tips when we pack for New York next week...
- Some lovely Sunday thoughts from Lauren.
- Michelle managed to capture all of my thoughts about the refugee crisis in the most empathetic and eloquent way.
- An incomplete list of things that might make you feel good for when you really need it.
- Hazel's post about loving ourselves more really resonated with me.
- Laura's writing manages to make me *feel* in a way nobody elses writing can.
- Reading this hopeful and bouyant post from Katie made me smile.