Travel Series: A weekend in Paris
We ate amazing steak frites, watched the Eiffel Tower light up at night and took long sunny walks down the Seine. We drooled over all of the designer goodies in Galeries Lafayette, gasped at the Sacre Coeur and drank French 57s in the sunshine. We even went to Disneyland, but I'm saving that for another post.
I thought I'd share some of my favourite Paris photos and some tips with you all... enjoy!
- The Eiffel Tower twinking and glittering - it starts its sparkly little dance at 10pm each evening.
- The view from the Sacre Coeur steps - one of Paris' best views in my opinion.
- Take a seat in the Jardins des Tuileries, order a glass of wine and watch the world go by.
- Wander along the River Seine and stroll across Pont Neuf (otherwise known as Lovelock bridge).
- Perfect steak frites at Le Relais de L'entrecote - they don't take reservations so get there early to avoid the queue.
- Macarons and beautiful desserts at Ladurée - totally Instagram-able!
- Browse vintage books at Ernest Hemingway's old hangout: Shakespeare and Company.
- Check out the gigantic Sephora on the Champs-Élysées - beauty heaven!