An NYC Bucket List
I can't believe I'm going to be back in my favourite city next month. I've written before about my intense love for New York and every time I think about our impending trip I get a herd of excited butterflies in my tummy.
This will be my 4th visit to the city and a couple of people have asked me why we're going back to somewhere we've been to a few times before. And the reason is that New York is AWESOME and we will never run out of things to do there.
In the spirit of this, I have made a little NYC bucket list of things that I want to do on this trip that we haven't been able to do before. Please, please, PLEASE leave a comment if you have any fun ideas that we might not have thought of!
1) See the view from the top of Freedom tower.
2) Ride The Cyclone and eat hot dogs at Coney Island.
3) Take a boat out on the lake in Central Park.
4) Check out The Whitney Museum of American Art.
5) Drink cocktails on the roof of the Hotel Wythe.
6) Shop at the Brooklyn Flea.
7) Find the building from Ghostbusters.
8) Spend a full day in DUMBO.
9) Go for a jog in Prospect Park.
10) Eat a sandwich at Katz's Deli.
11) Get drunk in the East Village.
12) Walk The High Line at sunset.
13) Go for lunch at Chelsea Market.
14) Explore Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
15) Catch a show on Broadway.