Weekly Reads Round Up (#23)
(Image source here)
I've loved catching up with all of my favourite blogs since getting home from holiday - it has definitely helped ease my post-holiday blues. I've rounded them all up into a bumper post for you, so grab a cuppa, get comfy on the sofa and enjoy!
- Jaye's list of things you should do this weekend totally inspired me - I've started some Pinterest recipe boards and am well on my way to getting my wardrobe autumn ready.
- This recipe for chorizo and egg burgers from Amanda will totally be making its way into our kitchen this week.
- I've been dying to read Liz Gilbert's Big Magic ever since I found out it was being released, and Emma's review pushed me to click "buy" on Amazon.
- I really want to take a trip to Junction 32 after reading Lorna's post about her day of shopping there.
- Porto has been on my "to visit" list every since we went to Lisbon in May and reading about Rosie's trip convinced me even more.
- Amy's recipe for Spaghetti Aglio Olio is perfect for when you're home alone.
- This post by Lauren, about accepting yourself and not pretending to be someone you're not really hit home.
- I'm totally jealous of Bee's trip to Chichen Itza in Mexico - doesn't it look amazing?
- Hannah's post about the current state of the fashion blogging industry was really interesting - I think it's about time it got a bit of a shake up!
- I loved Flo's post about long lasting friendships - it really got me thinking about my close friends and why I love 'em.
What have you all been reading this week? I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to add to my reading list so please please leave me a link in the comments box!