An Autumn/Winter Bucket List
I've already told you that I bloody love autumn. I love the excitement of the new season and the cosy nights drawing in and the fact that everyone dresses a little bit better when the air gets crisper. I also love winter and the double whammy of my birthday and Christmas and all the celebrations that come with it.
Back at the beginning of summer I made a list of things I wanted to do, and while I didn't manage to tick everything off the list it was fun to work my way through quite a few. So I thought I'd do the same for my two favourite seasons - I wonder how many I can get through before spring rolls around again?
Here is my autumn/winter bucket list...
1) Visit a pumpkin patch.
2) Watch a firework display.
3) Knit a new scarf.
4) Make a pie from scratch.
5) Stroll around a Christmas market.
6) Get wrapped up for a windy walk on the beach.
7) Play in the snow.
8) Try a Starbucks pumpkin spiced latte.
9) Spend a whole day in my PJs watching films.
10) Visit a new city for the first time.
11) Make a good stab at my "to read" list.
12) Drink mulled wine and hot cider.
13) Crunch through the autumn leaves (and maybe throw some in the air).
14) Buy a snazzy new Christmas jumper.
15) Pick sloes and make sloe gin.
16) Find a yummy new slow cooker recipe.
17) Visit a handmade craft fair and start my Christmas shopping.
18) Take a trip to Stockeld Park.
19) Go to a couple of gigs (summer always seems slower on the gig front).
20) Host a Christmas party.
Do you have any of these things planned for the coming months? What else should I add to my list?