Weekly Reads Round Up (#26)
I'm planning on having the laziest Sunday ever so leave me lots more links in the comments box please.
- I loved reading Lauren's post about how blogging gave her a positive attitude.
- I bloody love a good inspirational quote, so Hannah's post was right up my street!
- I want absolutely everything from this gift guide for lifestyle bloggers - so much dreamy stuff.
- Reading this post on The High Tea Cast gave me some fresh inspiration to get back out running.
- I totally want a 360 health assesment after reading Poppy's review of the one she had.
- Lydia Rose's list of 50 blog post ideas for autumn is perfect if you're stuck in a blogging rut.
- There are quite a few books on Sarah's list that I haven't got round to reading yet - I'll deifnitely be adding a few to my "to read" list.
- Katie's review of Liz Gilbert's Big Magic is perfect - she sums it up way better than I could!
- If you're still looking for a Halloween costume, be sure to check out ABM's list of ideas - some of them are amazing!!!