Weekly Reads Round Up (#27)
I haven't done one of these round ups for absolutely AGES. I've still been saving tonnes of posts, but my weekends have been so busy that I haven't had chance to share them with you, so consider this a bumper months worth of brilliant links.
Perfect as a bit of afternoon reading if you're hibernating at home today and avoiding the freeeeeeeeezing temperatures!
- Amy's post has got me pining for a trip to Haworth - old fashioned sweet shops and literary puns for the win.
- Stuck for what to buy the males in your life for Christmas? I found Hannah's gift guide super helpful.
- Emma's post got me thinking about selfies and why we should stop shaming people for taking them.
- As if I wasn't missing Brooklyn enough, this post from A Beautiful Mess made me pine for it even more.
- I've made these sweet potato chips a couple of times now and they are just HEAVEN.
- Struggling for things to do today? Check out Hazel Jane's list of 50 things to do this weekend.
- I agreed with pretty much everything Bee had to say about the blogging community.
- This post from Michelle about why you can't do everything will have you laughing along in agreement.
- I'm dying to give Rhianna's recipe for marbled chocolate brownies a go.
- I've been blogging for a similar amount of time to Sophie, so I really enjoyed reading this post.