Weekly Reads Round Up (#28)
(Image source here)
Happy Sunday folks! I've got some super lovely links for you to enjoy today. I'm really enjoying reading other people's blogs at the moment and I am feeling really inspired by my fave bloggers!
Let me know if you find any new favourites in the list below...
- I'm dying to try Amy's pork, apple and cheddar meatballs recipe - how UH-mazing do they look?!
- Laura's words about the passing of time really resonated with me. This year feels like it's flashed before my eyes.
- I'm obsessed with the idea of an anti-bucket list - Emma has inspired me to create my own before the year is out.
- I want everything on Jasmin's list of gift ideas for the adventure loving.
- Leopard print + Taylor Swift? Basically my dream outfit, as styled by Olivia.
- Balanacing blogging and a full time job is HARD, so I found Rhianna's tips super useful.
- Stuck in a style rut? Hannah's tips will help you feel inspired again.
- Christmas can be a stressful time for many. The High Tea Cast explain why it's okay to do it your own way.
- Sass's list of reasons why she loves December made me feel SO FESTIVE.