Weekly Reads Round Up (#29)
(Image source here)
Happy Sunday everyone! As you read this I'll be in the lovely Oslo, exploring the Christmas markets and getting festive - I can't wait to tell you all about it.
How are you all spending this lovely December Sunday? If you're looking for some great reads to get stuck into today, you've come to the right place. Here is my weekly reads round up...
- This creamy sweet potato risotto recipe is perfect for wintery midweek evenings.
- I really love the idea of Freya's quiet winter.
- Holly's post made me think about blogging and the pressure we put on ourselves.
- If you love Essie nail polishes as much as me, you need to check out Corrie's post.
- I love everything Charlotte writes, but this post was particularly moving. Her honesty is so perfect.
- How babin' does the gorgeous Bee look in this stripey dress?
- Pretty much everything Lauren writes has me nodding along enthusiastically, but this post about moving on was very relatable.
- I was absolutely honoured to write a little festive summin summin for Michelle's fab blog.