Weekly Reads Round Up (#31)
(Image source here)
Happy Sunday people! My favourite day of the whole week. I'm feeling a little bit under the weather so I've got a relaxing one planned - lots of reading and tea and comfort food for me. Hopefully you'll enjoy some of my favourite reads this week if you're also having a chilled one...
- Looking for delicious comfort food thats easy to make AND healthy? Alice has got you sorted.
- Lauren has got 41 thoughts and questions we probably all had while watching Making a Murderer - I agree with all of them!
- Jasmin's post about accepting ourselves is one of the most poignant I have read in a long time.
- I loved Beccy's 5 tips for a happier, simpler 2016.
- Do you follow people on Instagram that make you feel crap about yourself? Laura has a personal essay all about it.
- "If somebody needs you: you are also allowed to need you, too." A beautiful lesson from Ella.
- I want to buy pretty much everything on Hannah's high street wish list.
- I laughed my way through Laura's post about the observations of an American in Britain.
What have you been reading this week? Send me your links below!