Weekly Reads Round Up (#32)
(Image source here)
It's been a while since I shared some of my favourite links with you all, so as it's the day of love and all that, I thought I'd give you all a bumper round up of loveliness. Grab yourself a cup of tea and a biccie and enjoy....
- The High Tea Cast talk about why it's okay to want Hillary Clinton to be president just because she's a woman.
- As a fellow northerner, I really enjoyed Jen's post about why she doesn't live in London.
- How delicious do these green veg and baked cheese pies look?
- 30 things to say yes to for the best year of your life.
- I feel the same way as Amy about New York City.
- I think we can all recognise a piece of ourselves in Rosie's post about failure.
- A practical process to help you invest in yourself.
- 15 signs you're a real life grown up.
- We all need to cut ourself a little bit of slack - Sophie has 14 things that don't make you a failure.
- I loved reading Jaclyn's thoughts on the new Barbie range.