12 things I learnt at #Jet2Sunchester
On Saturday I hopped on the train to Manchester with fellow bloggers Bee and Lauren ready for an afternoon of summery fun at #Jet2Sunchester. We had such an amazing time drinking cocktails and chatting with the Jet2 team, and it definitely got me in the mood for the holiday season! Here are 12 things I learnt at #Jet2Sunchester...
1) Bloggers will go wild for an inflatable flamingo. I think every person at the event had a photo with this bad boy, but who could blame us?!
2) I really need an inflatable palm tree and a deck chair for my back garden. A little bit of sunshine wouldn't go a miss either...
3) You can book a holiday with Jet2holidays for as little as £60 deposit, which means you can spread the cost of your sunshine getaway in the best way that works for you.
4) Mid afternoon cocktails (kindly provided by BH Mallorca) are always a good idea.
5) Even if the event is named #Jet2Sunchester, Mancheter will still continue to bucket down with rain.
6) Mallorca is set to be the new Ibiza this summer with the opening of BH Mallorca and an amazing selection of DJs lined up to play at the open air venue STAGE.
7) Malta has pretty much everything you could ever want in a holiday destination - all year round sun, Roman ruins, ancient heritage sites and a fab up-and-coming festival scene. It's definitely been added to my travel bucket list!
8) You can't keep Bee and I away from a photo booth, especially an under the sea themed one...
9) Hotel Botanico, the most prestigous luxury spa hotel in the Canary Islands, sounds like my idea of heaven. Complete with Turkish baths, an ice temple and an aromatherapy room, it's one of Condé Nast's top 3 spas in Europe. Dreamy.
10) Chatting about holidays is my favourite. I loved talking to all of the lovely Jet2 team about their fab sunny destinations.
11) Glitter face paint should be acceptable at all times. Imagine how much better Mondays would be if you could wear glitter on your face?!
12) I'm really desperate for a summer holiday now. Hurry up please August!