The Love It List (#2)
Happy Sunday to ya! As you read this I will either be on a plane or sunbathing or eating tapas, so you could say I'm living my best life right now. I'm back with another Love It List to fill your Sunday with loads of love Internet links, hope you enjoy. And as ever, please leave me a comment with any great posts you've read or written this week - I'm going to need some reading material for round the pool!
- Sweden has been on my bucket list for a long time and Jennie's post has got me desperate for a trip.
- Lucinda is one of my fave fashion bloggers and I loved this outfit on her - have you seen anything more sassy?!
- Dreaming about a trip to the seaside? Amanda's post will about her trip to Margate will definitely inspire you.
- Emma's podcast is one of my favourites and this week she has got a very special episode that was recorded live in Waterstones.
- I loved this post from Kate about how life can look the same on the surface but feel very different.
- Copenhagen is such a beautiful city and this guide from Jen has got me dreaming about returning in the summer months.
- If you're thinking about becoming self employed then you should check out Alice's post about the lessons she's learned while working for herself.
- I found Hannah's post about what she'd like to achieve in her lifetime really inspiring and it got me thinking about my own goals.
- I'm a huge fan of spots (and stripes of course!) and I love how Debs styled this spotty shirt with some gorgeous yellow accessories.
- The lovely Rachel wrote about our trip to Ibiza and all of her photos had me itching to book a flight back.
- Charlie's post about the kindness of strangers made me feel all warm and fuzzy - humans can be wonderful.