The Love It List (#3)
Happy Sunday lovely people. Is it just me, or is everyone kinda ready for autumn now? I feel like these hot muggy days are betraying my cosy jumper dreams. Although I'm sure once we've got a couple of rainy, grey days under our belts we'll pining for summer again, so I shouldn't complain.
Anyway, as it's Sunday I wanted to share another Love It List with you all. This is a bit of a bumper round up from some of the stuff I've enjoyed catching up on following my break - I hope you find something you love!
- Hannah's post about changing the way we think about our bodies really struck a chord with me.
- I loved reading about Emma's first impressions of places she has travelled to.
- I'm desperate to visit Lake Gormire after reading Jenny's post - it looks so pretty!
- "We Have So Much Time": On The Opposite of Loneliness
- Beverley's list of books to read when you're feeling uninspired has got me itching for a visit to Waterstones.
- I loved Bianca's post about first jobs and what they teach us about life.
- Kate's Instagram guide to New York has got me pining for another trip to my fave city.
- I've been following Jaclyn's blog for a long time and was so thrilled to hear her news.
- Emma's post about flexible working has got me craving a bit more freedom.
- I'd be happy if I turn out to be half the woman that Amy wants to be.
What have you all been reading? Send me some links - I've missed reading blogs over the past couple of weeks.