The Love It List (#4)
Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back with another Love It List and I've got lots of lovely things for you to read your way through today. So go and make yourself a cuppa, get yourself comfy under a blanket and ENJOY...
- Jo has got an ace list of 10 things you shouldn't say to someone with IBS - I couldn't agree more with her!
- Hannah's list about being in your late twenties made me feel less grumpy about my impending birthday.
- I want pretty much every pair of boots on Rachel's wishlist - so dreamy!
- I loved Alice's post about 9 things from her childhood that her kids won't experience - so nostalgic.
- Emma wrote about the power of logging out every now and then and it really resonated with me.
- Olivia's city guides are always my faves and I've saved this Berlin one ready for our trip in February.
- Michelle wrote about how to have a better day than the one you're having and it's perfect.
- You all know I'm obsessed with hygge and Emma's post made me desperate for a cosy night in.
- "You don't always have to go off the beaten track" - Charlie wrote about why the tourist spots are sometimes with the hype.
What have you been reading or writing this week? Send me some links to enjoy from the comfort of my sofa this afternoon!