15 Things I Believe To Be True
1) That a hot cup of tea can always make even the worst situations feel a little bit more manageable. 2) That the number you see on the scales has absolutely no bearing on how funny, intelligent or worthy you are.
3) That there is always something to be grateful for, even when it feels like your world is falling apart.
4) That sometimes you just need to cancel all of your plans, run a bubble bath and drink wine.
5) That there is nothing more important than family. Prioritise the time you spend with them and tell them that you love them often.
6) That it's never too late to try something new and that you should never stop learning.
7) That laughter is good for the soul and that you should seek it at every opportunity.
8) That travel is integral to a happy life. It opens your mind and gives you time to relax.
9) That taking the time to do your make up and choosing a nice outfit can change your mindset for the day.
10) That it's so so so important to be kind. You never know what someone else is going through.
11) That life is unpredictable and messy. Embrace what you have now and never stop being grateful for it.
12) That the fun really begins at the end of your comfort zone. Do the things that scare you, often.
13) That if you're prepared to work really hard, you can achieve some pretty incredible things.
14) That food is so much more than fuel. It is a comfort and a pleasure and a common ground with other people.
15) That you will never ever please everyone, no matter how great you are. Just focus on making yourself happy.